- Price € 1,300excl.
- House type-
- Available atNow
! Available for max. 1 person !
Beautifully furnished and renovated apartment in the Pretoriusstraat in the East district.
Amsterdam-East is completely "hot & happening" and has a lot to offer. Think of all developments in the field of catering, trendy shops and of course the Oosterpark or Landscape Park Frankendael parks within a 5-minute walk.
What is special about the apartment is that it is very light with beautiful ornaments on the ceilings.
The size is approximately 55 m2 and you have a roof terrace.
Entrance, spacious and bright living/dining room with open kitchen equipped with all necessary equipment.
There is a spacious bedroom at the rear that provides direct access to the charming roof terrace where the sun always has access (roof terrace incl. lounge furniture).
The bathroom has a walk-in shower and a separate (bubble) bath. The bathroom is tiled with Belgian bluestone. There is also a laundry room (incl. washing machine).
- Available from September 1. Contract for 12 months with option to extend (unlimited time)
- Fully furnished
- Rental price € 1,300 excl. p.m.
- Rent including furniture and gas, water, electricity and internet is € 1,500 p.m.
- Deposit is one month's rent
- Excellent for one person,
- One must be working. No pets and (inside) no smoking
- Public transport (Amstel station/Muiderpoort station/tram) within walking distance.
- Oostpoort shopping center (shops open on Sundays) and hip/trendy shops/restaurants around the corner, as well as Frankendael park and wonderful routes for running.
- Assignment and award of the landlord.
* For more information please contact us. Please send an email with some information about yourself.
* All rights reserved. Translated by Google-translate.