- Price € 1,200excl.
- House type-
- Available atNow
Living in a hip, light and luxurious furnished 2-room apartment (bedroom can be separated by mobile separation.) The complex is adjacent to the Amsterdam-Rhine Canal. From the apartment you have a beautiful view over the water and you see the beautiful Prince Claus Bridge. You can park your bike under the complex. This apartment has a balcony and the complex has a shared roof terrace.
- Shared entrance, hall with mailboxes and intercom.
1st floor apartment:
- Entrance / hall with intercom, meter cupboard, separate toilet and separate laundry room.
Spacious colorful, light and very nice furnished living room with modern kitchen with various built-in appliances such as ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer and combi microwave.
Bedroom with access to the balcony. The dividing wall from the bedroom to the living room has been removed, but this can be separated again using a mobile wall (see photos). From the balcony you have an unobstructed view of the water.
Neat bathroom with a walk-in shower and a sink.
- Fully furnished.
- Approx. 71m2. and ceiling height approx. 3.16m.
- Rental agreement for a definite period of time (max. 6 months) Starting date may possibly be earlier in consultation.
- (Partial) service costs amount to approximately € 75 of the € 115 per month. These are included in the € 1,200.00.
- Rent is excluding electricity, water and heating (district heating), TV and internet. Total including advance payment around € 1,375.
- Great for single or couple. Also expats. No home divisors.
The location offers all necessary amenities at a short distance. The shopping center and park Transwijk (with its cultural activities) are within walking distance. Roads and public transport (bus and tram) practically on the doorstep, plenty of sports and leisure opportunities and with 10 minutes cycling you are in the center.
Recently opened a cozy restaurant on the water (oproose.nl).
* all rights reserved.